What's Cookin Chicago. As a result of my group's popularity, other groups were created in various cities in the country including Canada! I've gotten quite a few emails from random folks asking if there was some way they could participate in my events from a distance, especially if they didn't have a similar social group in their area. The answer? Of course! I've decided to share my local culinary adventures with everyone via cyberspace with blogging events that are in tandem to the many types of events I host each month for fellow Chicagoans.
Click on the links below to see what Blogging Adventures are in store for July and details on how to participate... and you might even win the blogging event giveaway for each adventure you join in!
Foods we're highlighting this month include:
Fruit recipes - Due July 6th
Wolfgang Puck/California inspired recipes - Due July 12th
And of course, we can't forget the monthly Tasty Tools event! For July's Tasty Tools, we're highlighting Pastry & Basting Brushes! So if you plan on making a dish requiring the use of a pastry or basting brush, submit them to the event all throughout the month of July. All July Tasty Tool entries must be submitted by July 31st... and the round up will be posted August 1st. Here's how to submit your Tasty Tools: Brushes entry:
1) Make a recipe using a pastry or basting brush and create a blog post about it from now until midnight, JULY 31st.
2) Add a link back to my blog within your blog post, Joelen's Culinary Adventures.
3) Send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
- Your name, state, country location
- Your food blog name & link to your event entry with picture