Fresh Vegetable Pizza Squares
Recipe adapted from HERE
2 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
2 carrots, finely chopped
1 cup fresh broccoli florets
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet. Bake 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Mix cream cheese with 1/2 of the ranch dressing mix.
- Adjust the amount of dressing mix to taste. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- Arrange carrots, broccoli, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Chill in the refrigerator and cut into bite-size squares to serve.