This month, my tour is dedicated to Indian/Pakistani cuisine & culture located on the far north side of Chicago, on Devon Ave. But believe it or not, there is also a section of Devon highlighting European & Jewish culture as well. The second half of our tour will be focused on European (Russian & Georgian specifically) and Jewish cuisine & culture. So for this blogging adventure, create an Indian or Jewish inspired dish!
BLOGGERS: Join in the fun and share a recipe of an Indian or Jewish inspired dish for this blogging adventure!
1) Make a dish specific to your hometown, city, region, and/or country and create a blog post about it from now (the date of this post) until the midnight, November 30th. Any previous blog posts you have where you've created an Indian or Jewish inspired dish are happily accepted.
3) Send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
- Your first name
- Your state and/or country location if outside the U.S.
- Your food blog name & link to your event entry that includes pictures