We have chosen this cuisine for our holiday party in honor of Florida... a state that has a special meaning to us. So join us in our virtual holiday party by participating in this blogging adventure!
BLOGGERS: Join in the fun and share a recipe of Floribbean (Caribbean/Latin) inspired dishes for this blogging adventure!
1) Make a dish that captures Caribbean/Latin/Floribbean cuisine and create a blog post about it from now (the date of this post) until the midnight, December 13th. Any previous blog posts you have where you've created an Floribbean inspired dish are happily accepted.
2) Add a link back to my blog within your blog post, Joelen's Culinary Adventures (www.joelens.blogspot.com)
3) Send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
- Your first name
- Your state and/or country location if outside the U.S.
- Your food blog name & link to your event entry that includes pictures
You can participate even if you don't have a blog. Non-bloggers can email the above information (sans blog details) and I'll include it in the round up.