I prepared this for my annual Holiday Cookie Swap this year. It was a hit and so easy to make!
1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
chives, chopped for garnish
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Stretch out your pizza dough to loosen it up and make it easier to work with. Sometimes using gravity to help stretch it out helps!
- Press your pizza dough onto your pizza or baking sheet.
- Bake your pizza dough until lightly browned and crisp on the bottom, roughly 12-14 minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven and top with the chicken, cranberries, sliced red onions and gorgonzola cheese.
- Place back in oven and heat until cheese melts.
- To serve, garnish with chopped chives.