The Lemonade Award is given to blogs that have a refreshing outlook, style, vibe, etc. These blogs offer recipes & cooking/baking techniques that are unique, interesting and of course, refreshing. Given this, I nominate the following fellow blogs that I follow. I highly recommend checking out these blogs because they always have something different and exciting to offer - not the usual or common dishes seen on several blogs. For this, I'm grateful for their culinary point of view and providing recipes that consistently stand out to me....
[eating club] Vancouver
Equal Opportunity Kitchen
I Can Do That!
One Filipino Dish a Week
Thursday Nigh Smackdown
Here are the rules…
- Add the logo in your blog.
- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
- Nominate other (refreshing…like lemonade) blogs of your choice.
- Don’t forget to add links to those blogs in yours.
- Also leave a message for your nominees in their blogs, informing them about the award.