I'm not sure about you, but whenever the work week starts up again, one thing that comes to mind is packing up lunches. My husband prefers to pack a lunch rather than eating out so I have the lovely task of getting something put together and sending him along with it. "Brown bagging" lunches has probably been a popular way to have lunch, considering how everyone I know is making efforts to be more budget minded these days. Well, I've got a great giveaway to help fellow brown baggers to effectively bring along their lunch in style...
BUILT transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary. Our design team, headed by two of the founders, starts with everyday objects such as bottle totes, lunch bags, and laptop sleeves—then strips away the unnecessary and the expected. Drawing inspiration from the city that never sleeps - and the locals and visitors that inhabit our Soho neighborhood - we apply color and pattern liberally to everything we produce. Our solid roots in the tradition of American industrial design guide us in the belief that form is as important as function, and color is the glue that binds them together. The results from this unusual foundation are original and stylish products that meet the demands of life in perpetual motion.-- BUILT
One lucky winner this week will have their choice of one of these great lunch totes from Built:
It’s great for road trips, stakeouts, or any time you’re on the run and need provisions to keep you going. And unlike those brown bags, you’ll want to use this tote over and over again.
- INSULATES FOOD & DRINK FOR UP TO 4 HOURS DEPENDING ON EXTERNAL TEMPERATURES
- TESTED FOR LEAD SAFETY – NO VINYL OR PVC USED
- MADE FROM NEOPRENE (THE WETSUIT MATERIAL)
- SOFT-GRIP HANDLE
- ZIP CLOSURE
- STORES FLAT
- STAIN RESISTANT, MACHINE WASH COLD, DRIP DRY
- W 13.5" x H 13.5" x D 7" (W 34.3cm x H 34.3cm x D 17.8cm)
- Giveaway is only for those who live in the United States. My apologies to my international readers!
- You must have a valid email address so that you can be contacted if you win.
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment answering:
- What do you usually have for lunch everyday?
Deadline: Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 12 midnight CST.