It's been several months since I've been really active hosting events for our culinary group, What's Cookin, Chicago. I took a slight hiatus to focus on my rather challenging pregnancy but now that my little one is just about 3 months old (seriously, where did the time go?!), I'm ready to jump back into the kitchen and take on more culinary adventures in the city with friends! If you're in the Chicago area, take a look at our cooking/baking event calendar and our wine event calendar for August to see 'What's Cookin' and come join us in the kitchen. Some events we'll be hosting include...
- Indian Favorites cooking class
- French Pastries baking class
- Ina Garten cooking class
- Wine Flight event at Bin 36
- Tropical cocktail party
- Little Village neighborhood culinary tour & taco crawl
- Devon Ave neighborhood culinary tour
- Off the Beaten Path: Thai dinner
- Ethnic BYOB dinners: Mexican & Soul Food
- BYOB Classical Concerts every Wednesday
- BYOB Jazz Concerts
- Monthly Book & Movie event
The winners from our blog and our Facebook page were chosen based on the number of their comment. Winners will be contacted via email/Facebook with details regarding their ticket to the Share our Strength: Taste of the Nation Chicago event coming up on August 12, 2010. Congratulations again!
Winner from our blog/website: Jen M
Winner from our Facebook page: Danielle Davis