I like making my classes a fun experience where folks can customize their food and drinks to their tastes. It's an easy way to cover all your bases and accommodate those who have dietary restrictions, food aversions and allergies. So when it came to serving up bloody marys, I prepared a bar of sorts where folks could have their drink with or without a shot of vodka and they could garnish their drink with things like lemon wedges, green olives, pepperoncini peppers, extra Worchestershire sauce, more freshly ground black pepper and of course, a celery stick. I had a class of 8 so I didn't offer too many garnishes - that would have been too overwhelming. But if you plan on serving up more, you can add a few more things to your bloody mary bar such as different hot sauces and more pickled items.
Bloody Mary Punch
- 1 (46-oz.) container low-sodium vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 cup vodka (optional), chilled
- Celery sticks (optional)
- Combine vegetable juice, next 5 ingredients, and, if desired, vodka in a punch bowl or a pitcher. Serve over ice in glasses. Serve with celery sticks, if desired.