Chocolate Brownie Bottom:
2 packages of brownie mix
– Prepare brownie mix as directed and bake in a 9×13 pan. Set aside to cool.
2 teaspoons strawberry gelatin
2 tablespoon hot water
1 cup whipping cream or heavy cream
1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
– In a small ramekin or ovenproof measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1 tablespoon of hot water and let stand until gelatin dissolves. Set aside for a minute to cool slightly.
– Whip the cream until almost stiff, then add the gelatin and 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar. Continue whipping until stiff. Place in another bowl and set aside.
– In your mixing bowl, add cream cheese and remaining confectioners sugar until fully combined. Fold in strawberry whipped cream and set aside.
3 cups frozen berries (raspberry, blueberry, black berry mix)
1 tub of strawberry glaze
– Combine berries and glaze; set aside.
– When brownie bottom has cooled, spread the strawberry cream mixture over the top.
– Top with the berry topping.
– Chill for 2-4 hours before serving.
Leave a Reply