We’re onto the month of July and my blogging adventures are ready for your entries! For those unfamiliar with my blogging adventures…
For over the past year, I’ve been heavily involved in hosting local culinary events for members of my social activity group, What’s Cookin Chicago. As a result of my group’s popularity, other groups were created in various cities in the country including Canada! I’ve gotten quite a few emails from random folks asking if there was some way they could participate in my events from a distance, especially if they didn’t have a similar social group in their area. The answer? Of course! I’ve decided to share my local culinary adventures with everyone via cyberspace with blogging events that are in tandem to the many types of events I host each month for fellow Chicagoans.
Click on the links below to see what Blogging Adventures are in store for July and details on how to participate… and you might even win the blogging event giveaway for each adventure you join in!
2) Add a link back to my blog within your blog post, Joelen’s Culinary Adventures.
3) Send an email with the following information to email@example.com:
– Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
– Your name, state, country location
– Your food blog name & link to your event entry with picture
Leave a Reply