And for your weekend blog-reading pleasure… a little game of TAG! My friend Karen of Loves To Eat Weblog “tagged” me to share a few snippets of myself. Here are the Tagging Rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was just finishing up my junior year in college and working as a manager for a photo service at a large theme park. (You know those kiosks that took/sold your picture while you ride those rollercoasters and thrill rides? Yah, that was me making sure folks were showing your picture and getting you to buy a mug, photo frame or keychain – lol)
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
Since the day is almost over, tomorrow I have:
1. Dr appt.
2. grocery shop
3. maybe get some new eyewear/glasses
4. cook for a dinner I’m hosting
5. eat, drink & be merry with friends!
Five snacks I enjoy:
2. Ice cream
4. Chocolate chip cookies
5. Cheese & crackers
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. lie on a beach
2. enjoy a fruity cocktail
3. lie on a different beach
4. enjoy another fruity cocktail
5. repeat over and over and over
Places I’ve lived:
2. Chicago suburbs
3. Chicago city
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Barista @ Starbucks, Borders bookstore, independent coffee bar
2. Retail department manager @ Polo Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers
3. House manager @ community for developmentally challenged adults
4. Human Resources @ 2 large employee benefit consulting firms
I will be tagging:
1. Elizabeth of Elizabeth’s Cooking Experiments
2. Lynsey of Lynsey Lou’s Place
3. Rachel of Culinary Kicks
4. Erika of Bean’s Bistro
Leave a Reply