Throughout the month I will be teaching various cooking classes with a specific food or cuisine focus. For my August 10th class, we’re highlighting eggrolls!
1) Make an Asian inspired appetizer (whether it’s Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, etc.) and create a blog post about it from now until the midnight, AUGUST 10th.
2) Add a link back to my blog within your blog post, Joelen’s Culinary Adventures – https://joelens.blogspot.com/
3) Send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
– Your name
– Your state, country location
– Your food blog name & link to your event entry
– Picture of your entry
You can participate even if you don’t have a blog. Non-bloggers can email the above information (sans blog details) and I’ll include it in the round up.
But wait… there’s also a GIVEAWAY! Participate and you just might receive a giveaway item related to the blogging event. The chosen blogger for the giveaway will be contacted via email when the round up is posted to obtain mailing information. Good luck and hope you can join me in my Culinary Adventures!
Leave a Reply