My “Read, Watch & Eat!” are monthly events I host for fellow foodies who love to read. The Read, Watch & Eat event is one where my friends read the chosen book in advance and we come together to watch the movie version over a potluck of dishes or cuisine inspired by the book.
For the month of September, my friends and I will be reading the book, Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan, and will be watching the 2007 movie version together over a Chinese inspired potluck.
Because this movie centers around family and food, share a family favorite recipe for this blogging adventure! If you’ve read the book or watched the movie, you can also share your own review as well!
1) Make a family favorite recipe and create a blog post about it from now until the midnight, September 28th.
2) Add a link back to my blog within your blog post, Joelen’s Culinary Adventures (https://joelens.blogspot.com/)
3) Send an email with the following information to email@example.com:
– Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
– Your name
– Your state, country location
– Your food blog name & link to your event entry
– Picture of your entry
You can participate even if you don’t have a blog. Non-bloggers can email the above information (sans blog details) and I’ll include it in the round up.
But wait… there’s also a GIVEAWAY! Participate and you just might receive a giveaway item related to the blogging event. The chosen blogger for the giveaway will be contacted via email when the round up is posted to obtain mailing information. Good luck and hope you can join me in my Culinary Adventures!
Leave a Reply