This month’s TGIF happy hour I’m hosting is featuring the magnificent margarita! At this event we’re closing out the summer with a happy hour dedicated to Margaritaville and Mexican eats. While I’m providing a margarita bar for my friends, they’re bringing the Mexican fare!
BLOGGERS: Share a margarita and/or Mexican inspired dish to share for this blogging adventure!
1) Make a dish using a Mexican/Mexican inspired recipe and create a blog post about it from now until the midnight, September 21st.
2) Add a link back to my blog within your blog post, Joelen’s Culinary Adventures.
3) Send an email with the following information to email@example.com:
– Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
– Your name
– Your state, country location
– Your food blog name & link to your event entry
– Picture of your entry
You can participate even if you don’t have a blog. Non-bloggers can email the above information (sans blog details) and I’ll include it in the round up.
But wait… there’s also a GIVEAWAY! Participate and you just might receive a giveaway item related to the blogging event. The chosen blogger for the giveaway will be contacted via email when the round up is posted to obtain mailing information. Good luck and hope you can join me in my Culinary Adventures!
Leave a Reply