For October’s Tasty Tools, we’re highlighting Dutch Ovens! This is one piece of cookware I must have because of the versatility it offers. This is the time of year I tend to use it more often because it’s such a great vessel to make soups, stews, roasts, and casseroles. Let’s not forget that the old style Dutch ovens can also be used as baking ovens to create biscuits, breads, cakes, pies and even pizza! So if you happen to use a dutch oven for any of your cooking and/or baking this month, submit a recipe you’ve made in a dutch oven to the event all throughout the month of October.All October Tasty Tool entries must be submitted by October 31st… and the round up will be posted by November 5th. Here’s how to submit your Tasty Tools entry…
2) Add a link back to my blog within your blog post, Joelen’s Culinary Adventures.
3) Send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
– Your name, state/country location
– Your food blog name & link to your event entry with picture
Leave a Reply