In honor of my annual Holiday Cookie Swap this year, I’m hosting a Holiday Cookie Swap adventure!
BLOGGERS: Join in the fun and share a cookie recipe for this blogging adventure!
1) Make a cookie recipe and create a blog post about it from now (the date of this post) until the midnight, December 7th. Any previous blog posts you have where you’ve created cookie recipe are happily accepted.
2) Add a link back to my blog within your blog post, Joelen’s Culinary Adventures (www.joelens.blogspot.com)
3) Send an email with the following information to email@example.com:
– Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
– Your first name
– Your state and/or country location if outside the U.S.
– Your food blog name & link to your event entry that includes pictures
You can participate even if you don’t have a blog. Non-bloggers can email the above information (sans blog details) and I’ll include it in the round up.
Leave a Reply