For December’s Tasty Tools event, we’re highlighting baking sheet pans to keep with the holiday cookie season. Aside from cookies, these baking sheet pans can be used for many other dishes. What do you use yours for?
If you happen to use a baking sheet pan for any of your cooking and/or baking this month, submit a recipe you’ve made with a picture of it on a baking sheet pan to the event all throughout the month of December.
1) Make a recipe using a baking sheet pan and create a blog post about it from now (the date of this post) until midnight, December 31st.
2) Add a link back to my blog within your blog post, Joelen’s Culinary Adventures
3) Send an email using this contact form with the following information:
– Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
– Your name, state/country location
– Your food blog name & link to your event entry with picture
Leave a Reply