A popular new year’s resolution is to be more health conscious. One way to do that is measuring portions. This month we’re highlighting all measuring tools to keep with the theme… and maybe start a new habit for portion control!
Measuring tools that come to mind include:
– measuring spoons & cups
– measuring beakers
– food scale
1) Make a recipe using any measuring tool and create a blog post about it from now (the date of this post) until midnight, January 31st. Any previous blog posts you have where you’ve created a dish using a measuring tool (with pictures) are happily accepted.
2) Add a link back to my blog within your blog post, Joelen’s Culinary Adventures
3) Send an email with the following information to email@example.com:
– Title of the blogging adventure in subject line
– Your first name
– Your state and/or country location if outside the U.S.
– Your food blog name & link to your event entry that includes pictures
You can participate even if you don’t have a blog. Non-bloggers can email the above information (sans blog details) and I’ll include it in the round up.
Leave a Reply