On Monday, March 9, I will be hosting the weekly Bookmarked Recipes blogging event on behalf of Ruth from Ruth’s Kitchen Experiments.
Bookmarked Recipes is a blogging event where anyone from anywhere can blog about a recipe they had bookmarked from a cook book, food magazine, food blog, food website, from TV etc, make it and submit it to a weekly roundup, done every Monday.
If you have a recipe you’ve bookmarked, made and posted on your blog this week, please submit it! To take part here’s what you do…….
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
– include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
– include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
– include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
– include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
– Your name and where you’re from
– The name of your blog
– The permalink for your entry
– A photo of your entry
– A note of where you got your recipe from
Every Monday a round up of all the entries will be posted for everyone to see and share and maybe even try for themselves! Ruth and I (along with the food blog community) look forward to what you’ve bookmarked lately!
Leave a Reply