What do you get when you pair garlic, butter and lemon? Scampi. It’s one of those dishes that really gets me because it’s not only good, it uses pantry staples making it easy to whip up anytime. It’s been awhile since I’ve made shrimp scampi but with no shrimp on hand, I thought chicken would hit the spot… and it did for my guys! This Creamy Lemon Scampi Chicken was a twist on the classic scampi recipe where a creamy, luscious, garlicky, lemon sauce blankets juicy chicken breasts and served over rice or pasta…
So I can’t take much credit for this recipe. In fact, I got some help from my friends at Campbell’s Kitchen. I recently worked with them to try out some of their recipes and products, which helped me save some time on busy weeknights to get dinner on the table. This recipe was from their website and my favorite guys, The Baron and Joel, agreed this was a recipe I should make again.
Campbell’s Kitchen offers more than 3000 recipes to satisfy every taste, budget and busy schedule. From seasonal favorites to quick & easy classics, you’re sure to find recipes that can be made in minutes with ingredients you have on hand. And because they’re from Campbell’s, you know they’re timeless and guaranteed to please even the pickiest eaters.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 (roughly 1 1/2 pounds) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Hot cooked rice or pasta for serving
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the soup, water, lemon juice and garlic in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice or pasta.
Campbell's Kitchen has provided me with free product to help with my review, but anything I receive from Campbell's Kitchen does not affect my thoughts on its company or their product.
Presented by Campbell’s Kitchen
Leave a Reply