Memorial Day Holiday Weekend is almost here! Who else is anxious for the first major holiday of the year? For us, we’re big fans of grilling during Memorial Day weekend… and our favorite thing to grill are burgers. Speaking of which, have you noticed how many burger places are popping up? There has been a definite increase in burger sales last year as a result of new and updated burger fast food chains all around the country. And because May is National Burger Month, I came across some fun fast food burger info based on a poll conducted by Ranker.com. Below are the results of the poll which closed on May 11th and the poll included 46 fast food burger spots for consumers to rank. The Top 10 as determined by over to 42,000 votes are as follows:
While In-N-Out, Five Guys and Wendy’s dominated the Top 10 overall, Ranker’s poll also reveals:
· Men’s top choice is Five Guys Hamburger and also voted the Burger King Whopper in their Top 3.
· Women chose the In-N-Out Double Double as their top choice and also ranked the Wendy’s Baconator in their Top 3.
· Millennials #1 choice was the Wendy’s Baconator. They were the only group to also vote the McDonald’s Quarter Pounder with Cheese and the McDonald’s Big Mac in their Top 5.
· While the In-N-Out Double Double was #1 for West Coasters, Fatburger’s Burger and Carl’s Jr. Western Bacon Cheeseburger followed close behind.
· Midwesterners #1 choice was Culvers Butter Burger.
· Southerners top pick was the Whataburger Original.
· Northeasterners voted Five Guys Hamburger #1 and also voted White Castle Sliders in their top 3.
Now that we know how the country feels about their burger preferences and where to get them, here’s a round up of some of our favorite burger recipes! What is your favorite burger you may be enjoying this Memorial Day holiday?!
Bratwurst Burgers on a Pretzel Bun
you don’t need to be from California or Los Angeles to appreciate these!…
Big Mac Burgers
Turkey Cobb Burger
Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers
Leave a Reply