It’s Easter and after the Easter Bunny has gone, we’re left with… eggs! Do you take advantage of the egg sales? What do you do with your eggs after Easter?
It’s become a tradition at our house to take advantage of egg sales this time of year to dye and a few extra to eat. Typically, I’ll make egg salad sandwiches, potato & egg salad and my personal favorite, Classic Deviled Eggs in the days following Easter. This year is no exception! Here’s a quick and easy way to make it…
1 dozen eggs
⅓ cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon yellow mustard, or dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Hard boil your eggs in your preferred method.
2. Cool eggs and carefully peel off shells.
3. Cut peeled eggs in half lengthwise.
4. Remove egg yolks from eggs and add to a medium size bowl. Smash yolks with a fork.
5. Add mayo, mustard, salt and pepper.
6. Stir until well combined.
7. Fill egg halves with filling and garnish with additional ingredients if desired:
8. Alternately, you can stir the additional ingredients into the filling mixture before filling.