Anyone else feeling lazier in the kitchen during the summer? For me, I am reluctant to cook as often because I don’t want to heat up the kitchen using the oven or stovetop. We’ll usually fire up the grill or when I just don’t even want to cook at all, it’s either a trip through the drive through or a call for delivery.
I need to do a better job remember how great using a crockpot is during the summer months! It’s not just for the fall/winter (which is when I typically pull it out)… but I have to remember how many great summer meals can be made with little to no effort! If you need some inspiration on meal ideas for the season, check out these 20 Summer Crockpot recipes to keep your kitchen cool and your bellies full!
1. Chipotle Lime Carnitas from What’s Cookin, Chicago?
2. Homemade Slow Cooker Barbecue Sauce from Call me PMc
3. BBQ Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Pineapple Slaw from Cook At Home Mom
4. Green Chile Pork from What A Girl Eats
5. Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry from Little Sunny Kitchen
6. No-Fuss Crockpot Spare Ribs from Food Folks And Fun
7. Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Thighs from Kidgredients
8. Mediterranean Chicken Casserole from Recipe This
9. Slow Cooker Vegan Pulled Pork from Stacey Homemaker
10. Cowboy Baked Beans from Delicious Table
11. Slow Cooker Barbacoa from Foodal
12. Slow Cooker Healthy Pork Carnitas from Food Meanderings
13. Crockpot Skinny Lemon Chicken from Skinny Ms.
14. Slow Cooker Cornbread from Fuss Free Flavours
15. Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken Rice Bowls from The Recipe Rebel
16. Crock Pot Tuna Casserole from Mom Foodie
17. Crockpot Sausage and Peppers from Everyday Maven
18. Crock Pot Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken from Wholesome Yum
19. Slow Cooker Jackfruit Carnitas Tacos with Mango Salsa from Home Cooked Roots
20. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus Sauce from The Best Blog Recipes
Leave a Reply