Anyone else a big fan of sweet potato fries?! I love them and have grown to love them even more when I learned I could use my air fryer to made them at home!
This recipe is really easy and using pantry staples you may already have on hand. You can also use your own preferred spices for some new flavor profiles.
Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
2 pounds (2-3) sweet potatoes, cleaned and cut into fries
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon coarse salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
1. Gather ingredients; Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees & lightly spray basket with olive oil.
2. Clean and cut sweet potatoes into french fry pieces and add to large bowl.
3. Drizzle sweet potatoes with oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Toss to coat evenly.
4. Place fries in the basket allowing enough space for them to cook evenly, you will need to fry these in batches for them to cook to a crispy outside. Cook at 400 degrees F for 10-15 minutes, turning half way through.
5. Remove and place on a baking sheet in a 220 F oven to keep warm. Continue cooking remaining fries.
6. Serve immediately with ketchup or condiments of your choice.