If you don’t have an air fryer, you may want to seriously consider one! The way it cooks food quickly, easily and in a healthy way makes it even more appealing. (The holidays are coming up and so you might want to add this to your wish list!)
Even when it comes to the plain old chicken breast, you can do some amazing, delicious things by preparing it in an air fryer. Case in point – this air fryer herb chicken breast is flavorful and can be enjoyed as is or added into salads or sandwiches. Using either fresh or dried herbs, those bland chicken breasts transform into something flavorful with an easy marinade before air frying…
AIR FRYER HERB CHICKEN BREASTS
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 16-20 min
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
¼ cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
¼ cup fresh parsley, minced and lightly packed or 4 teaspoons dried parsley
¼ cup fresh basil, minced and lightly packed or 4 teaspoons dried basil
Olive oil cooking spray
1. Gather all ingredients.
2. In a large bowl, add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, garlic and all the herbs.
3, Whisk together to combine.
4. Place chicken breast in large container or resealable bag and pour herb marinade over chicken. Seal/cover and chill in refrigerator up to 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator and set at room temperature, 20-30 minutes.
5. Preheat air fryer at 370 degrees F for 5 minutes. Place chicken breasts in the Air Fryer basket, leaving room between the breasts so they cook evenly. Spray each chicken breast with olive oil.
6. Place back into preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Remove basket and flip breasts over, spray again with olive oil and cook for another 6-8 minutes, chicken is done when the internal temperature is 160 degrees F when checked with an instant read thermometer.
7. Remove from the Air Fryer basket and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh oregano, parsley or basil.
Leave a Reply