Anyone else get stuck in the same side dish rotation? I recently tried out this recipe for Air Fryer French Onion Potatoes that definitely was a delicious change of pace! These potatoes truly melt in your mouth with a burst of flavor. Because they’re made in the air fryer, they’re a little crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside. Did I mention these cook up in about 15 minutes?!
Air Fryer French Onion Potatoes Recipe
makes approximately 4 – 5 servings
Air Fryer French Onion Potatoes Ingredients
- 2-3 pounds golden baby potatoes
- Spray Olive oil
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion soup mix
- Garlic salt to taste
- Seasoned Pepper to taste
- Chives or parsley, chopped for garnish (optional)
Air Fryer French Onion Potatoes Recipe Instructions
- Place the baby potatoes in a large bowl, spray them generously with the Spray Olive Oil. Sprinkle the package of Onion Soup over the potatoes, and using your hands, toss the potatoes, to coat them in the onion soup mix. Sprinkle with garlic salt, and seasoned pepper, and mix well.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer, and cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. open the air fryer, and with a large metal spatula, smash the potatoes in the air fryer basket until they burst open.
- When you’ve smashed them all, place the basket back in the air fryer, and cook for 5 more minutes. When finished cooking, remove to a serving platter, and sprinkle with chopped chives or parsley.