It’s almost Halloween and a fun treat to enjoy during this ghoulish time are fried oreo cookies! I first heard about fried oreos at our local summer fair, where pretty much anything can be dipped in a batter and fried. To give it a healthier spin, this version is done in an air fryer and with only 3 ingredients – one of which is optional!
Using crescent roll dough, each cookie is wrapped in the buttery dough and air fried for a few minutes before dusting with powdered sugar. Yum!
Air Fryer Oreo Cookies
1 can of crescent rolls
Powdered sugar (for garnish)
1. Unroll can of crescent roll and lay flat on surface.
2. Place each oreo in one of the sections and cover oreo.
3. Try to make it thick as possible around the oreo to fry correctly.
4. Repeat with remaining cookies.
5. Transfer covered cookies to air fryer & cook for 6 minutes at 375 degrees, flipped half way through.
6. Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar.
Leave a Reply