Instant Pot: Monster Munch
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Adding toppings: 5 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon Butter
½ cup of popcorn kernels
1 bag Wilton Candy Melts Orange Color
1 package Wilton Candy Eyeballs
8 oz Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Candy
¼ cup chocolate sprinkles
1. Gather all the ingredients.
2. With the Instant Pot set to Sauté mode, wait until it becomes hot. When it comes hot, add in the coconut oil and butter. Stir occasionally to make sure it melts.
3. Add in your kernels and stir well to make sure each kernel is coated with the oil and butter mixture.
4. Place the lid on the Instant Pot, and set the value to OPEN, keeping it on sauté mode. Set a timer for 5 minutes and allow the popcorn to pop.
While the popcorn is popping, melt your chocolate. Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after every time in the microwave. Continue to do this until chocolate is completely melted.
5. After 5 minutes, turn off the sauté function by pressing cancel. A few of the kernels may continue to pop, so please be careful.
6. Place the popcorn on a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour the orange chocolate over the popcorn. Mix well. Add randomly the eyeballs, Reese’s Pieces, and chocolate sprinkles. Add as much as you want and enjoy this spooky treat!
Leave a Reply