- A teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- A tablespoon of melted and unsalted butter
- An unpeeled large Fuji apple
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400F.
- As the oven preheats, you must line a rimmed baking sheet of eight inches with parchment paper that is high in heat resistance.
- Then, start cutting the apple into twelve slices of a quarter inch. Make sure that you eliminate the core of the apple.
- Place the slices inside the baking pan, and drizzle them with the melted butter. Make sure that you are using your hands to ensure that all the apple slices are coated evenly. You have to arrange the slices in one layer inside the pan.
- Use half the cinnamon to top the apple slices and let it bake in the oven for ten minutes.
- Turn the baked apple slices on the other side. Then, sprinkle the remaining cinnamon on the slices.
- Let the apple slices bake for at least ten more minutes or until they are tender and golden brown.
- Take out the slices on a plate, and then drizzle the juices from the pan on the slices and enjoy it with your favorite sides.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Calories: 158 kcal
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg