- Two raw, boneless, and skinless cutlets of chicken breasts of four ounces
- Four ounces of peeled, chopped, deveined, and tail-removed large shrimp
- One cup of canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/8 tsp. of salt and pepper each
- A quarter teaspoon of onion powder
- One tablespoon of chopped garlic
- ¾ cup chicken broth (low-sodium)
- 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Three tablespoons of fresh basil (chopped)
- Two cups of spinach leaves (roughly chopped)
- Take a grilling pan and spray it with nonstick spray on medium heat.
- Season the chicken with some salt and pepper and cook it for around five minutes on each side or until it is cooked through.
- Take out the chicken on the plate and cover it to keep it warm.
- Take a large skillet, and spray it with nonstick spray on medium heat.
- Add the onion powder, tomatoes, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Then, let it cook and keep stirring until it is fragrant. This will take around two minutes.
- Add the chicken broth inside the skillet and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the simmer and cook and stir until the consistency is that of a sauce. So, this will take around five minutes.
- Add the shrimp inside the skillet and let it cook and keep stirring it for two minutes until it is cooked through.
- Add some of the basil and spinach and cook and stir it for a minute.
- Top the chicken with everything inside the skillet, and then sprinkle the remaining basil on top.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 651 kcal
- Fat: 37 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Protein: 63 g