- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of walnut halves
For Frying Shrimp
- 1 lb small raw shrimp peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ¼ cup of cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- Vegetable oil for frying
For Making Sauce
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of chopped scallions
- Heat a medium pan and add the following ingredients to it; water, brown sugar, and walnuts.
- The next step is to boil this mixture and let the sugar become thick.
- Take out the walnuts using a spoon and let them cool and dry on parchment paper.
- Then you have to season the shrimp. Use garlic powder, pepper, salt, and onion powder for the seasoning, and then add cornstarch for the outer layer.
- Fry the seasoned shrimp in a pan until they are golden and curled.
- Take a medium bowl and combine condensed milk, lemon juice, honey, and mayonnaise.
- Add the walnuts and shrimp and pour your sauce on top.
- Mix everything until it is all combined.
- Serve the dish on a plate with rice or garnish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Calories: 605 kcal
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 68 g
- Protein: 26 g