This time of year is when I start noticing a lot of salted caramel treats. Whether it’s cookies, brownies, candies, cupcakes, etc, I’m definitely a big fan. With the holidays being a bit hectic, why not create something for adults to enjoy this holiday season? This Salted Caramel Latté Martini will definitely add some sweet cheer with it’s blend of caramel vodka, Kahlúa liqueur, cream, caramel syrup and just a touch of sea salt for good measure…
With the holiday gatherings around the corner, I’m starting to plan out my entertaining schedule. I love creating menus and pairing drinks to go with them and this year is no exception. I’m a fan of martinis and this one is especially easy to make.
You can find items to create any martini flavor there is these days, making it easy to do. For this one, I combined a flavored caramel vodka with Kahlua, cream, caramel sauce and some sea salt to recreate a popular coffee drink made as a martini. Everything gets shaken up in your shaker with ice and you’re only a few shakes away from a delicious cocktail!…
Kahlúa Salted Caramel Latté Martini
Kahlúa Salted Caramel Latté Martini Ingredients
- 3 parts caramel vodka
- 2 parts Kahlúa liqueur
- 1 part heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- pinch of sea salt
Kahlúa Salted Caramel Latté Martini Recipe Instructions
- Combine caramel vodka, Kahlúa liqueur, half & half, caramel sauce and sea salt in a shaker half filled with crushed ice.
- Place the cover on the shaker and shake well.
- Pour and strain mixture into chilled martini glasses and serve immediately.
- To get inspiration for more great recipes and entertaining ideas with Kahlúa and for a chance to win the ultimate holiday party, please visit kahluaholiday.com.
- This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kahlúa. The opinions and text are all mine.