- One tbsp. olive oil
- Three cups of enchilada sauce
- Eight tortillas
- Two cups of pork carnitas or any other shredded meat
- Two cups of shredded cheese
- One can of drained corn kernels
- One cup of drained red kidney or black beans
- Preheat your oven to 180C or 350F.
- Take a pan, turn on the heat on high, and add one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the pork carnitas to the pan and cook until the bottom is brown. This will take about 1 to 1.5 minutes.
- Make sure that the bottom of the pork is crispy so that it remains moist. Remove the pork from the pan and put it inside a bowl. You don’t need to worry about the heat on top of the pork because it will heat and cook inside the oven.
- Add ½ cup of enchilada sauce, black beans, corn, and ½ a cup of cheese in a bowl. Mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Spread another half a cup of enchilada sauce to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Take half a cup of ingredients from step five into a tortilla. Roll it up and place it inside the baking dish.
- Add the leftover enchilada sauce to the baking dish, and let it bake for ten minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and place cheese on it. Then, let it bake for ten to fifteen minutes or until you notice the cheese is golden.
- Take out the dish, and let it rest for five minutes before you serve.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Calories: 1332 kcal
- Fat: 86 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Protein: 100 g