For The Mixture
- Three fillets of skinless salmon cut from 1.25 pounds of salmon (an inch thick)
- Ten corn tortillas (six inches and warm)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ teaspoon of ground cumin
- One and a half teaspoons of chili powder
- One tablespoon of olive oil
For The Taco Slaw
- ¾ teaspoon of minced garlic
- Three cups of coleslaw mix
- One teaspoon of lime zest
- 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1.5 teaspoon of honey
- 1.5 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- A quarter cup of mayonnaise
- Some optional toppings include: red onion (diced), shredded Monterey jack cheese, or diced avocado, mango, or pineapple
- Take a skillet of twelve inches, put it on medium-high heat, and heat up the olive oil in it.
- Take a generous amount of salt and pepper and rub it on both sides of the salmon. Then, rub both sides with cumin and chili powder.
- Put the salmon in the skillet and let it cook for between three and four minutes on each side or until it is barely cooked. Then, transfer the salmon to a cutting board.
- It is time for you to prepare the taco slaw. Take a mixing bowl and put all the slaw ingredients together inside it. Also, use some salt and pepper to season the mix.
- Then, flake the salmon into small chunks.
- Finally, warm the tortillas, and begin layering them with the slaw, salmon, and any other toppings you might like or enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Calories: 361 kcal
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Trans Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 29 g
- Cholesterol: 64 mg